Slider

Five on Friday: Currently

Friday, January 12, 2018

It's Friday! I'm so looking forward to this weekend as we are having a mini stay-cation in Boston to celebrate my birthday. Fancy dinner, sleeping in, room service? Yes please!




Currently reading // I picked this up at Barnes & Noble last week, and it's so good! Navigating life as a single mom is so confusing and there are so many things I need to do to take care of us, and this book is part self-help/part therapy/part comedic relief. If you or someone you know are (or will be) a single mom, I highly recommend this!



Currently using //You guys. I am OBSESSED with the Sunday Riley skincare line. My skin is glowing and looks so clear and healthy! Definitely pricey, so I started with this starter set and have been using it for over a month and I've barely made a dent .... a little goes along way, so it will last a long time! I'm using Ceramic Slip CleanserGood Genes Lactic Acid TreatmentC.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, Luna Sleeping Night Oil, and Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream



Currently listening // I am clearly way behind, but I just discovered podcasts. I KNOW. Anyway, I've been listening to S-Town (so incredibly good! especially if you like thrillers and murder mysteries), and The Skinny Confidential. Lauren is a blogger and has created an entire brand around TSC, and I finally started listening to her podcasts and they are so good! Tons of great guests and lifestyle/beauty/health tips. I typically just put one on when I'm home working, or just hanging out. 

Currently eating // If you follow me on Instagram (see snippets at the bottom of the page, or @gentelly) you'll see I posted about these crackers yesterday. I made them with peanut butter and chopped bananas and strawberries, but I'm excited to try them with cheese and avocado too! They are super healthy and so filling! I got them at my local Stop and Shop.




Currently planning // A trip to Minneapolis in three weeks because we are going to the SuperBowl! I'm still in shock and can't even believe it. This is a crazy-once-in-a-lifetime-trip!! I am hoping and praying our Patriots are in it, but I know it will be so much fun no matter what! We have our game tickets and flights, and are narrowing down our Airbnb. I'm also busy researching things to see, do and eat! If you've been to or are from the area, I would love to hear your recommendations!!



Happy Friday friends!

xo,
Gentel

2 comments:

  1. How exciting about the Super Bowl!! We live in Minneapolis so are excited to have the festivities around for sure! Ps - those crackers look so good!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is trying to talk me into listening to Podcasts. I keep hearing such amazing things about them. I'll have to give it a try soon!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan