Slider

Fall Photos + Our Christmas Card

Friday, December 15, 2017

It's been a couple of months since we took our annual fall photos, and since our Christmas cards were mailed a week ago, I wanted to share both!

I had booked this photo shoot with the woman who did our engagement and wedding photos, and who I love dearly. If you are in the Northshore area and need a "love" photographer, Amber is your girl! Anyway, I booked the shoot before we separated, and we decided to keep the session and split it with me + Gracie and him + Gracie.

Gracie wasn't in the best mood, refused to smile for 20 minutes, and then had a meltdown .... so I bribed her with a lollipop! Hey, whatever it takes, right?

Now that we are settled into our new place, I can't wait to get some prints made to hang in our house, except that of course I can't choose a favorite!























My top (Loft) / Jeans (Gap) / booties (Kohl's) / Necklace (J.Crew outlet) / Gracie's dress (Eleanor Rose) / Gold shoes (babyGap) 

Our Christmas Card 2017 - Simply to Impress 
I honestly contemplated NOT sending out cards this year. It felt so weird to send ones of just her and I, but sending Christmas cards is one of my favorite holiday traditions! I definitely scaled way back and only ordered 25 to mail out this year vs the 100 I normally do. It was one of those areas that I felt it best to simplify and not overly stress myself over. If you did not receive one, I'm sorry! I promise I still value you being in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan