Slider

First Day of Fall + A Bucket List

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Today is the FIRST DAY OF FALL! Queue all the falling leaves, apple and pumpkin emojis! 



Don't get me wrong - I am from Hawaii, which means that I love warm weather and summer and the beach and wearing flip flops. But there is something about a crisp fall day that I just LOVE! This weather makes me want to bundle up in a cozy sweater with a cup of coffee by the fire and watch football!



Here is our fall 2019 bucket list! 

Jump in a pile of leaves 
Go apple picking
Take family photos
Decorate the front porch
Visit a pumpkin patch and carve pumpkins
Get lost in a corn maze
Take a weekend trip to the mountains
Watch "Hocus Pocus" at least five times
Bake pumpkin-anything
Choose Halloween costumes
Recreate Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew coffee
Make a Gratitude list 
Family game night
Camp out by the fire
Visit the Topsfield Fair
DIY crafting 




What's on your list?? Am I forgetting anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan