Slider

Friday Favorites

Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy Friday! Today's post is kind of a ramble of things going on with us lately and life updates!


one) my sister is getting married at the end of April, and they are have a small, family affair (TOTALLY the way to go, btw!) and so I rented this dress from Rent the Runway to wear. I LOVE RTR. You can find really affordable options, and the dresses are so pretty! This one was only $40.


two) I didn't do a Valentine's Day recap, but we had a super low key night. I honestly could care less about Valentine's Day, and am pretty lucky to have someone who makes every day feel like a holiday <3, but I love holidays for Gracie's sake. I surprised her at school with a bouquet of flowers and a festive cupcake. Pete cooked us dinner - he sure can cook!!! - and it was delish!




three) Ever since we got back from Minnesota, we've been trying to eat healthier. We didn't feel it was necessary to try anything like keto or Whole30, and instead we've just been focusing on portion control, not eating carbs, more fruits and veggies, less alcohol, and not eating late. We both feel really awesome! We are still doing Meatless Mondays and we eat a TON of fish, especially salmon!

four) And in line with eating healthy, we joined the Y this week! My anxiety has been really bad lately, and I'm not liking how I feel on the medication I'm taking, so I'm trying to see if exercising helps improve my anxiety and moods. I'm challenging myself to workout every day for 30 days. Today is day four, and I feel REALLY good!

Day three workout DONE!
five) I was in Target the other day and was looking at the items from their new line "Universal Threads" and I totally fell in love with these booties!!! They remind me of these Vince Camuto booties, at a fraction of the price! And they are super comfortable, I'm obsessed with them :)


I hope y'all have a great weekend!! XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan